I’m looking for a long term role where I can utilise and improve my skills. I believe good digital marketing combines both the analytical with the creative. I strive to strike a balance between the two. I hope to find the right organisation where I can flourish professionally whilst working for a great initiative.
Canteen: Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Managed paid social media campaigns end to end, this includes creating/editing content, copywriting, campaign builds and reporting for both fundraising and service based initiatives.
- Implemented best practice tracking and analytics for multiple sites which in turn provided accurate reporting in order to make data based optimisations.
- Liaised with external developers to implement advanced custom tracking techniques and meet unique reporting requirements through Google Tag Manager and Analytics.
- Provided guidance for monthly eDMs for multiple internal stakeholders with individual databases up to 70k. This included design, optimisation and reporting.
- Liaised with external agencies for campaign improvements across Google Grants and Paid Search. Updated website properties when required utilising skills in design, HTML and CSS.
- Engaged in digital marketing meet-ups where marketing teams across the charity sector would share past experiences in order to improve our own skills along with the sector as a whole.
This Is 42: Events & Digital Marketing Manager
- Created end to end digital marketing campaigns utilising Ads Manager, Google Ads & Twitter Ads.
- Delivered successful large scale events in Australia & New Zealand, liaising with multiple venues, production contractors and external stakeholders.
- Produced and promoted academic content for a mainstream audience through social media channels, mainly YouTube & Facebook.
- Managed a mailing list of 150k for monthly newsletters, content releases and event announcements.
- Provided detailed analytical reports for campaigns & events using Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Reporting & Analytics tools.
- Utilise event & marketing budgets to monitor spend and revenue targets.
Think Inc.: Events & Marketing Coordinator
- Organised schedules & logistics for several science events across Australia & New Zealand with attendance numbers reaching up to 6,000 per show.
- Developed strong organisational skills managing event production for multiple venues.
- Assisted with marketing campaigns & content creation to promote science based events for a diverse demographic.
The World Bar: Brand Manager
- Managed weekly events with attendance reaching up to a 1,000 patrons a week.
- Maintained monthly revenue targets by booking well researched artists and creating content campaigns for our audience.
- Developed strong interpersonal skills communicating with patrons, artists and key stakeholders on a regular basis.
Materialised: Graphic Designer
- Designed & edited patterns for large scale production printing.
- Liaised with production teams to meet multiple client deadlines.
- Managed company site updates through Wordpress.
Certified Digital Marketing Professional
Monarch Institute: 2018
Google Analytics Certified
Diploma in Audio Engineering & Sound Design
JMC Academy: 2015
Advanved Diploma in Graphic Design
St George TAFE: 2013
|Front End Web Development||Ability to create and edit HTML & CSS.|
|Facebook Business Manager||3+ Years experience creating campaigns.|
|Google Ads||1+ Years experience creating search, display & video campaigns.|
|Snapchat Ads||>1 Year experience creating engaging snapchat ads.|
|Email Marketing||2+ Years experience managing email databases, regular newsletter sends and journeys.|
|Google Tag Manager||1+ Years experience utilising Tag Manager to organise and customise website tracking and analytics.|
|Google Analytics||~3 Years experience and Google Certified.|
|Wordpress||3+ years experience managing and designing wordpress sites.|
|RegEx||Ability to write and utilise regular expressions.|
Send me an email.Contact